68 The Avenue, PEREGIAN SPRINGS
OFFERS OVER $880,000
Thoroughly charming, and backing onto a glorious park and recreation reserve, this pristine home offers stylish, low maintenance living just minutes from the beach, in a leafy quiet neighbourhood facing unique bushland streetscaping…all this green so close to the big blue ocean, truly special!
Split level, the home is complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living and dining, well equipped kitchen, east facing covered timber deck overlooking parkland at rear, plus double lock up garage on a fenced 648m2 block.
The New Guinea Rosewood dual front timber doors with custom-designed handles, really make an impression as you enter the home and set the tone for a residence that has great warmth exudes a calm, harmonious ambience throughout.
• Split-level charmer will impress
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Expansive open plan living/dining
• Well-equipped modern kitchen
• East-facing timber deck at rear
• High ceilings, Blackbutt floors
• Solar power, gas hot water
• Backs onto Spoonbill Park
• Faces street bushland reserve
• Presentation is outstanding
• Fenced easy-care 648m2 block
• Minutes to beach, shops, dining
• Original owner, first time to market!
4 BEDS | 2 BATHS | 2 CAR | MEDIA ROOM
+61 415 188 543