64 Peregian Breeze Drive, Peregian Beach
Modern Coastal Oasis
Boasting 4 bedrooms, 3 living rooms and seamless flow from the open plan kitchen, dining and living out to the private rear alfresco, glistening pool and lawn, this immaculate home enjoys a quiet position opposite the Noosa National Park just moments from local eateries, a children’s park and playground and a mere 4 minute drive to the thriving Peregian Beach village and patrolled beach.
Beautifully presented across 235 square meters of desirable single level living with a plethora of modern luxuries and conveniences this complete stunning home provides for inclusive functional day-to-day life or separation as required.
Ideally orientated with a northern frontage outlook towards the natural tree-lined aspect, the purposeful floor plan offers a private rear south-eastern orientation for cool living, relaxed family fun or the most splendid of social gatherings – connected family living - think sun-drenched family BBQ’s, summer day swims or evening drinks with sounds of the ocean waves and gentle cool sea breezes.
Equally, relish in the quiet enjoyment that comes from segregated activity zones – be it preparing dinner in the abundant kitchen whilst someone works in the study as others bunker down in the media for their favourite Netflix series.
Live comfortably, wanting for nothing. Standout features of this lovely home include;
- 450 meter efficient flat near-rectangular lot,
- 235 meter 4 bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 3 living room, alfresco plus pool home,
- northern tree-lined Noosa National Park outlook,
- cool south-east private open plan indoor outdoor flow,
- split system air-conditioning with fans throughout,
- versatile floor plan with segregation of multiple living and multiple sleeping zones,
- stone bench tops throughout,
- sparkling salt chlorinated pool,
- central kitchen with island bench, double fridge cavity with plumbing, electric hotplates, dishwasher
- modern colour palettes,
- master bedroom with en-suite with walk-in-robe,
- fully fitted large study or rumpus,
- plank flooring, carpeted bedrooms,
- attractive modern façade,
- convenient pedestrian and vehicle access,
- front and rear decking,
- low-maintenance landscaped lawn and gardens
- double lock up garage
- fully fenced with side access swinging gate,
- tiled roof,
Come home to a central Sunshine Coast boutique community hub, surrounded by National Park with all that is beach and coastal living, just minutes away – 20 minutes to Noosa, 8 minutes to Coolum Beach, 15 minutes to the airport, 25 minutes to Maroochydore.
Call Damien Steele to inspect today 0415 188 543
3 BED | 2 BATH | 2 CAR
Inspect - Contact Agent
+61 415 188 543