10 Sundown Court Sunrise Beach
Rare New Opulence - Abundant Family Living
Peacefully and enviably nestled against the Noosa National Park whilst proudly yet privately elevated at the end of a cul-de-sac, this newly built expansive home enjoys all the luxuries of modern living amongst all the wonders of its natural park and beachside setting.
Birds chirping, cooling ocean breezes, northern sunlight, star-filled night sky's, spectacular sunrises and sunsets, green filled vistas and a moment's stroll to nearby parkland and Sunrise Beach, this spacious entertainers delight leaves the occupier wanting for nothing.
Pristine in its presentation, the home balances a desirable segregation of multiple living and sleeping zones with a natural and equally vital connection and flow between sectors, both inside the home and seamlessly with the outdoor zones. Plenty of louvers and large glass panel windows and retracting sliders enable a smooth flow out to the fully landscaped decks and tropical gardens.
Be it for a relaxed family day to day life or a more vibrant social gathering of friends and family, this purposeful social inclusion and engagement is epitomised across the rear alfresco space, through the kitchen, dining, living and out to the sundrenched pool area, complete with waterfall, mosaic wall and high-end waterslide.
Cleverly positioned, the kitchen is impressive. With multiple stone bench top working spaces, high grade appliances, island bench complete with wine rack and dual bar fridge, excessive storage options and a large private butler's pantry, the kitchen serves as a central spoke to each aspect of the downstairs living. Prepare meals or drinks whilst holding conversation with loved ones at the outdoor BBQ or at the dining tables, indoors or on the rear deck or those standing around the two-way open fireplace or even cooling off in the pool or tucked around the corner in the media room or study. Here, in the heart of the home, you will feel together, as family.
Upstairs provides a separate level of quiet enjoyment of sleeping zones separated by a third living room fit for a children's play area or secondary media room with a wall of northern orientated windows and louvers capturing the breezes and long view lines to the hinterland Noosa National Park.
Ideal for multi-generational living or interstate guests, the downstairs 4th bedroom rests at the front of the home removed from the daily hustle with its own outdoor deck and the convenience of an adjoining bathroom and ample storage cupboards. This could equally serve as a convenient office or home business with easy access for clients.
Meticulously designed and crafted, the home is a rare beachside find, offering superior comforts and expectations relished by the modern family - everything on offer is abundant, in its size, its quality and its convenient functionality;
- Renowned Sunrise Beach location,
- Large near-flat elevated 669m2 land lot in owner-occupier neighbourhood,
- Abutting Noosa National Park, beautiful natural outlook,
- Moments to Rainbow Park and 650m walk to Sunrise Beach,
- Private, secure, fully fenced, lockable front gate, rear Noosa National Park access,
- Oversized double lock up garage with rear roller door access for boat, trailer or sporting equipment storage,
- Grand entrance door and hallway,
- Spacious versatile floor plan across 386m2 internal and 86m2 external,
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Media Room, Study, Rumpus Room,
- Expansive Kitchen with large Butler's Pantry, stone bench tops,
- Spotted Gum flooring,
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms,
- Abundance of natural light and airflow with large glass windows and louvers,
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Air-conditioning and heating - 8 Zones,
- Resort Style Pool 5m x 8m with waterfall, SR Smith Turbo twister water slide, decking, glass fencing and access to the third bathroom,
- Rear Alfresco with National Park backdrop, BBQ area, open fire setting and lush landscaping,
- Morning sunlit private front yard,
- 3000L Rainwater tank plumbed for irrigation to gardens and outdoor hoses.
Just moments to Sunrise Beach, Sunshine Beach, local primary and secondary public and private schools, sporting fields and clubs, retail hubs, Noosa Junction retail and employment hub and beyond to Noosa Main Beach and Hastings Street, Noosa River, Gympie Terrace, want for nothing, ready to move in, start your beachside lifestyle without delay.
Call Damien Steele today for a private inspection 0415 188 543
4 BED | 3 BATH | 2 CAR I POOL
Inspect - Contact Agent
+61 415 188 543