2 Long Board Street Peregian Beach
Immaculate, Modern Luxury
Want for nothing! Relaxed living is abundant whilst the entertaining options are endless.
Quietly nestled within the friendly Peregian Breeze neighbourhood, moments to the thriving Peregian Beach village and patrolled beach, this single level stunner creates an instant “Wow” whilst leaving an effortless lasting impression.
With 250 meters of living, this 3 bedroom plus study, modern premium home boasts an ideal northern orientation overlooking the Noosa National Park and presents immaculately whilst exuding class, luxury, seamless functionality and the quality craftsmanship of the renowned and award winning Dayne Lawrie Constructions.
Perfectly positioned on its 506 meter corner lot to enjoy rising morning sunlight, all day sun on the resort style pool, cooling sea breezes through the east facing louvre windows and to capture the occasional sounds of ocean waves and the stillness of evening star-filled clear night skies, this spectacular home offers private, convenient and relaxed day to day family life or an Instagram worthy setting for those more grand social celebrations.
Cleverly and efficiently designed, this superbly appointed home is the perfect fusion of functional living and an opulent lifestyle. Inside the home, you feel a sense of space and freedom with ceilings reaching 4 meters in the central open plan living and seamless connection to the pristine sun-drenched pool, covered entertaining area and low maintenance landscaped lawn and gardens. Here memories will be made.
A rare offering, a balance of style and convenience, this home provides for refined living. From the central kitchen with walk-through butler’s pantry with secondary dishwasher and an abundance of stone bench top working spaces and cabinetry throughout the home, to the pleasures of zoned ducted air-conditioning combining with ceiling fans, motorised louvre windows and electric blinds, you will cherish the high life.
Stand-out features of this magnificent home include;
- Spotless condition, nothing to do, just move in
- Quietest position within the estate, opposite the National Park
- 506 meter corner lot with North and East outlooks
- 250 meters of single level living, no steps, generous sized rooms
- 4th bedroom or media or study
- Grand Master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite
- Easy vehicle access, automated double car garage, epoxy decorative flooring
- Large storage room adjacent the garage with full length cupboards and toilet
- Welcoming entrance foyer
- Efficient, versatile floor plan with segregation of sleeping zones
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining, living with grand ceiling heights
- Stone bench tops with abundance of cabinetry throughout
- Full butler’s pantry with second sink and dishwasher
- Plumbing for fridge water
- Plantation Shutters
- Electric Louvre Windows, Electric Roller Blinds
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- 2700mm Ceilings up to 4 meters in the living room
- Floor to ceiling Tiling in bathrooms
- Carpeted bedrooms
- NBN connected with internal computer Cabling to 6 ports
- Large protected alfresco with uninterrupted National Park outlook
- 7m X 3m Salt Chlorinated Pool with automatic top up system and overflow
- Capacity to connect solar heating for the pool
- Manicured low-maintenance landscaped lawn, gardens and water feature
- Boundary rendered block wall with powder-coated aluminium louvres
- Private and secure, fully fenced with internal alarm
Peregian Breeze offers a quiet friendly neighbourhood just moments to schools, parks, shops and just a hop and a skip to the towns of Peregian Beach, Coolum Beach and Noosa.
Call Damien Steele to inspect today 0415 188 543
3 BED | 2 BATH | 2 CAR I POOL
Inspect - Contact Agent
+61 415 188 543