19 Lorilet Street Peregian Beach
Rare Blue-Chip Coastal Land
An exceptional opportunity awaits to design and create your dream beachside home on a rare block of land that captures sea breezes, provides spectacular hilltop views, and is just a short stroll to the beach.
A long-held, rarely found beachside offering, this elevated vacant block rests within the desirable and peaceful northern residential enclave of Peregian Beach. The block is ideally located between the beach and Noosa National Park - it is one of the few vacant blocks remaining within Peregian Beach and indeed the Noosa east coast up to Sunshine Beach. Create your dream home to enjoy amazing views to the Ocean and Hinterland, naturally subject to Council and Building Plan approval. The benefits on offer cannot be understated.
An enviable address within a beautiful area, Lorilet Street hosts some of the finest homes within Peregian Beach and is fast emerging as a premier owner occupier location for good reason - with a number of recent sub-$2M sales, this is a coveted place to call home.
- rare vacant lot,
- 5 minute walk to the beach,
- 2 minute drive to Peregian Beach Village and patrolled beach,
- 10 minute drive to Noosa Main Beach,
- 20 minute drive to the Sunshine Coast Airport,
- amazing views and cooling sea breezes,
- positioned midway on a quiet non-thoroughfare residential street,
- an efficient rectangular lot,
- clear development guidelines, and
- ready to build on with no demolition costs
A valuable slice of paradise, this lot will not last long. Call Damien to inspect today 0415 188 543
Development of the block and the outcome achieved, inclusive built form and views is dependent upon building design and Council approval. Damien Steele Real Estate nor the Seller warrant or guarantee the outcome. We recommend the buyer make independent enquiries and not rely on the above representations.