5 Newport Street Peregian Beach
A beautiful home, a lifestyle purchase.
This stunning as-new ready to move in, nothing to do home offers easy low-maintenance single level living with a relaxed and uplifting style. Ideally positioned to capture the best of the welcoming morning sun and cooling sea breezes, with an elevated rear yard offering desirable east-facing living, alfresco, glass fenced pool and artificial lawn areas, your indoor-outdoor life will flow effortlessly.
Whether backyard barbecues with family and friends or immersing yourself within your own private relaxing sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of the world, you will enjoy this almost beachside setting, with warm morning cups of tea or listening to the evening sounds of the surf whilst star-gazing the clear night sky.
Greeted with a distinct yet appealing façade, the home draws you into the simplicity of modern design and luxury finishes. You'll relish 4 generous and segregated bedrooms, all with built-ins, the main with en-suite and walk-in robe with the rear overlooking the sparkling pool and awakening morning sun.
The hero of the home, the open plan kitchen with island stone top bench, dining and living area is sun and breeze-filled with an abundance of storage and practical space providing for versatile layout options.
Set within a friendly evolving community situated just 4 minutes from the Peregian beach and village, with a park and convenient retail around the corner, walking tracks at the end of the street and great public and private schools nearby, this desirable home is within easy reach of everything that is the Sunshine Coast.
Features of this immaculate home include;
- 4 generous bedrooms with robes
- Flat efficient lot and home layout - single level living
- Easy access Double lock-up Garage and entrance
- Large modern kitchen
- 2 light and bright bathrooms
- Elegant all-weather protected alfresco area with wind-down blind
- Fully enclosed landscaped low maintenance rear yard with elegant gardens
- East-facing living area and rear bedroom
- Stone bench tops
- Plantation shutters, venation blinds
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, with fans throughout
- Hardy, easy to clean vinyl plank flooring and premium carpets
This home will allow you to enjoy an easy-living home life within a friendly neighbourhood with proximity to all Peregian Beach has to offer.
Contact Damien to inspect today 0415 188 543
4 BED I 2 BATH I 2 CAR I POOL