38 Pelican Street Peregian Beach
Captivating Panoramic Views, a Stroll to the Village
Proudly elevated on Peregian Beach’s most renowned and desirable cul-de-sac, the tightly held Pelican Street, this architecturally designed home boasts expansive breath-taking long views of the ocean, mountains, Noosa National Park and the hinterland beyond - just a moment’s stroll to the thriving Peregian Beach Village and the pristine sands of the patrolled beach.
Purposefully designed to hero the home’s picturesque view lines and honour its premier beachside setting, the home provides a welcoming and cosy sense of relaxed charm and belonging yet seems to draw you outside onto the sprawling decks where time almost stands still with a feeling of endless space and freedom.
Enjoy the serene natural outlook with a morning cup of tea, a lazy family lunch, an afternoon swim or a vibrant evening dinner and drinks with friends with the sounds of the waves, the cooling ocean breezes, the birds chirping and the spectacular evening sunsets and star-filled clear night sky’s all constant pleasures that come with hillside living within this unspoilt unique coastal village.
Thoughtful design of the home’s layout spans three split levels offering versatility for the ever-evolving needs of a modern family, balancing a desirable connection and flow between sectors with segregation of the multiple living and sleeping zones – downstairs could easily serve as a separated residence for an elderly parent, a flat-mate, an interstate visiting guest or a teenager wanting some independence whilst the upstairs mezzanine bedroom could become a convenient office or home business studio with easy access for clients.
Set on a large 931 meter lot, the rear yard offers plenty of potential for a lush garden or a cleared lawn for the kids.
Built sturdy with impressive scale, currently enjoyed by a 3 generation family, it’s now time for a new owner to appreciate the abundant lifestyle this home enables and to add their own touch of personal love and style.
Highlights of this rare offering include;
- Renowned Peregian Beach premier location,
- Large elevated 931m2 land lot within owner-occupier neighbourhood,
-Spectacular ever-changing panoramic views from 3 levels
- Moments stroll to Peregian Beach Village and patrolled beach
- Versatile floor plan across 291 m2 internal and 145m2 external
- 5 Bedrooms, 2 Living Rooms, 3 Bathrooms, 6 Balconies, 2 Cars, Pool
- Abundance of natural light and airflow with large glass windows and louvers,
- Air-conditioning and fans
- Hardwood and tiled flooring with carpet to Master Bedroom
- Large Kitchen with additional bar and downstairs kitchenette,
- Double lock up garage with large storage room
- Front block wall with pedestrian gated entrance and driveway lock up gates
- Double doorway entrance
- Large pool overlooking lush rear yard
Just moments to the gorgeous Peregian Beach Village, the patrolled beach, commercial hub, digital hub, community centre, tennis club, Veggie Village, sports oval, Kindergarten, bus stop, public and private schools, Noosa National Park and transport avenues North to Noosa and South to the airport and Maroochydore.
Call Damien Steele today for a private inspection 0415 188 543
5 BED | 3 BATH | 2 CAR I POOL
Inspect - Contact Agent
+61 415 188 543